Live the Dream supports young people to build their enterprise capability, develop a viable social enterprise business model and bring their ideas to life.
What is Live the Dream?
Live the Dream began as New Zealand’s first programme to develop young social entrepreneurs and their ventures. For the past three year's it's been run over 9-weeks as an intensive summer programme across Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch, but due to changing needs we are now working to evolve it into a part-time incubator programme that provides year-round support. We'll be announcing more details early 2018.
Who is it for?
Live the Dream attracts a diverse range of young people driven to solve the pressing problems our world faces – its for school leavers, tertiary students and young professionals aged 18-30. More than 100 alumni have graduated from the programme. Some are cranking their ventures generating revenues and creating impact, and have gone on to win various awards. Some have started new ventures, and others have found meaningful work.
– Bonnie Howland // Indigo & Iris
– Bop, Jody & Sarah // CoLiberate
– Laura O'Connell Rapira // RockEnrol & Action Station
– Irene Wakefield // PrePair NZ
– Bart De Vries // Motif
– Nic Lane // Everybody Cool Lives Here
– Taaniki Nortdsrom // Soldiers Rd
– Amelia McCombie & Kristine Cavit // The Kindness Institute
– April McClennan // Limitless
– Kate Darby // DoveTail
– Courtney Durr // BodyLove NZ
– Louis Go // Cultivate NZ
– Russell Goulding // Conscious Consumers
– Melody Guo // Future E
– Jess Weller // The Weller Network
– Irene Kong and Tianyuan Qu // MobilEyes
How can you get involved?
In the meantime, you can express your interest by filling out a short form on the website.
2017 – Summer Programme finished in February
2018 – Key Dates TBC