On 4–6th August, more than 1,300 people converged on Auckland for our biggest ever Festival for the Future. We had young people from every region nationwide in the room, as well as a growing number of international delegates from the Asia-Pacific Region. The buzz was absolutely incredible!!
- 1,300+ Attendees – 45% growth on the number of attendees from the previous year
- 22M Aggregate Media Reach – including 2 TV stories, 3 radio, 9 print and 22 online stories
- Check out all of the speaker talks via TVNZ OnDemand or via
- 300% increase in the number of Councils supporting young people from their communities
- 40% growth in the number of Young Professionals, with dozens of businesses supporting
- Check out the official album from the weekend on our Facebook page